At the core of every organization is finance and administration – two areas that can either make or break it. With the ultimate goal to strengthen organizations, GRAMS support services in finance and administration include:
- We provide financial operational services including payment of invoices, transfers, bank reconciliations, payroll management as well as verification, allocation to projects, and posting of details of transactions from original documents, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, check stubs, and computer printouts.
- Consolidating Financial Information: We aid in the preparation and review of project audit schedules, support financial audits, preparation of annual accounts for audits, entry, and consolidation of all financial information.
- Accounting Services: We provide advisory and accounting services including the execution of payments and treasury management (managing bank accounts and transactions) in accordance with internationally accepted standards and the sponsor’s funding guidelines. We also ensure accuracy and compliance with the financial management and sponsors’ guidelines on reporting grant funds.
- Financial Support Services: We support in identifying potential financial risk areas to better prepare grantee institutions for audits through review of journal entries for accuracy and compliance with organizational and donors’ regulations.
- Financial Reports: If required, we prepare or assist in the preparation of financial reports based on incomes and expenditures and advise on opportunities for cost savings.